Monday, December 9, 2019

Everything Is On the Table


Everything Is On the Table


Note: An edit was made to December 6th's post.  The correct Alchemical process for the lost Atlantean Orichalcum may be something like this-- Copper + Calcium + Red Ochre= Orichalcum.  I also proposed that if this is the case, we need not have to look for any Orichalcum, which people have tried to find in vain for centuries.  The use of simple red ochre and simple copper by later peoples may suffice.  So please have another read.

As for this post, everything is on the table.  There are some wonderful things about the accounts of Atlantis which make sense, some other things that don't.  What is important is to do the research and connect the dots, and to make some sense of it.  For instance, Plato's account alone mentions how the Atlanteans built up ditches, canals, and earthen mound pyramids.  I can hike people to certain areas around the swamps of my hometown, Holliston, Massachusetts, and point out the remains of entire large complexes of earthen pyramid mounds, ditches, canals and causeways, even what I believe to be an ancient reflecting pool (which today looks like a small swampy pond.)  It is well known that when the pyramids of Egypt were first built, at the foot of he pyramids were ponds (a reflecting pool) surrounded by lush oasis (as depicted on the cover of one of Stephen Mehler's books, The Land Of Osiris).  In the New England area, one finds the same thing, except that the forest has grown back, the mounds/ etc. blend into the landscape to the untrained eye, and the average person is totally unaware of such wonders.

Another point that Plato made in his Atlantis account: he mentioned that there were thousands of miles of stone walls.  As a New Englander and as an Antiquarian researcher/ whatever, one becomes aware that many of the stone walls are of dubious origin and unknown age- for instance from the 1890's survey of  New England stone walls we know that there is already, from that report alone, more stone walls in New England that, if stretched out in a line, could go around the circumference of the Earth more than 10 times.  My rational mind kicks in and wants to attribute these walls to a large colonial labor force, like today's highway crews or something, but upon closer scrutiny, there is a lot about the character of these walls that just doesn't make any logical sense, unless one were looking at it from the perspective of a lost civilization.

I am not a diffusionist.  If anything I am a dispersionist.  I believe there was at one time a great Atlantean diaspora which lived on in the pulse beat of many later cultures on both sides of the Atlantic.  The legacy of Atlantis.  It is also known that the Gods and heroes of many cultures are one and the same, but under different names and guises.  For instance, reading T.C. Lethbridge's "Witches" as well as countless other sources, one realizes that the Christian concept of Lucifer, the tribal Celtic-Iberian Baal (or Bel), the Irish Balor and the Indian Siva (Shiva) are in fact representations of the one and same deity, or God, or "light-bearer" (Sun-God) of he ancient world.  The Christian world has mistaken Lucifer for a kind of devil because as Lethbridge pointed out this personage somehow blended or mixed with the personification of the devil with he passing of time.  Lethbridge pointed out that a devil originally meant a holy one, "as the word divus means in Latin and 'deva' means in India today."  I suppose there was a kind of point I was trying to make but got side-tracked.  The original accounts of Atlantis come from Plato and other Greek scholars.  Plato uses names such as King Atlas, Poseidon, Uranus, etc.  However, Plato's worldview was that of the Greeks.  To me, the Greek concept of the Hesperides is parallel with the Celtic concept of TirNanOg- the place of the "other world" beyond the Ocean.  Even the earliest chroniclers of Algonquian folk legend ("Algonquian Legends" by Leland) who worked with Native groups in Maine (United States) stressed the point that the cultural heroes and characters of these tales shared points in common with folk tales and legends of the Old World, such as comparing the scenario and actions of Glooscap and Malsimus with the Norse Thor and Loki, which was after all, actually a very well-founded observation.  However, we may be looking at currents of an Atlantean diaspora rather than a Norse diffusion, for the exact same reason that there are points in common with the Irish Balor and the Indian (Hindu) Shiva.  

Furthermore, I would like to address the issue of UFO's.  In terms of UFOology, I am an "experiencer".  More than several times in my adult life I have seen luminescent orbs or "energy craft" in the sky.  The first time was at the Barber reservation in Sherborn, maybe around 2007.   From the field where I was, there was two of them that flew across the sky and disappeared over the power lines.  Around 2013'ish I saw two similar glowing flying orbs move across the sky over the Ashland reservoir.  And finally, my peak experiences with these orbs- in 2016/2017, where I repeatedly hiked in he hills of Milford, MA., I kept seeing, night after night, and time and time again, whole groups of 7 or 8 of these things dancing in the sky over the hill side.  I do not do drugs or drink so I am completely sober and rational during those experiences, and in writing this.  Of course we know from my research that the hills of Milford are really the sacred hills of Magomisquog.  Now, again, repeatedly as I would hike out from the hillside a little after sun-set/ around sun-set- there would be 7 or 8 of these glowing orbs dancing around the sky.  Suppose there were three on the left and four on the right side of my line of sight.  One of the orbs would "blink out" from the left side and all of a sudden would re-appear on the right-hand side of my field of vision with the other cluster group.  They would fly vertically, up and down, dance in circles (some clockwise, others counter-clockwise) , zig-zag horizontally- you name it- it was like they were putting on a performance in the night sky.  It was really quite beautiful and I felt that they were something spiritual.  So that is my adult experience with UFO's.  Interestingly, a YouTube up-loader under the channel "Real UFO Videos" has captured these same luminous UFO's on film in both Milford and Upton around the same time period I was noticing them myself (his videos are from 2015-2017.  A link to his 2015 Upton sighting is here- Upton MA. UFO Sighting On Video.)  Reading the book "Gods Or Spacemen?" by W. Raymond Drake, one reads of the account of the Druid priest Mog Ruith who flew from the British Isles to Greece in a manner of moments in a luminous, flying chariot, back in ancient times.  One has to wonder if there isn't a hidden group of Initiate's who have their hands on spiritual technology (perhaps the much-talked about space craft of he Atlanteans), who scarcely reveal themselves to the outside world.  As for my younger days, growing up, I remember when I was 4 or 5 or so, being carried out of my room late one night (which I shared with my brother) by a luminous, glowing being wearing a white robe.  Their head was cone-shaped (a cone-head.)  But again, this could relate to the cone-heads of the ancient past, who were kings, etc. (like he Incan mummies- the royalty in their culture and in much of the world at SOME point in the ancient past were cone-heads- it was a mark of royalty.)  Anyway, the last thing I remember that night was seeing flashing colors outside of the living room window, and I remember waking up and crying in the bathroom sink, as if I had been tucked into the sink with the water running instead of into my bed.  My father ran into the bathroom, calmed me down and put me back to bed.  And that was that.  To this day I don't think my family has ever believed what I have described to them about that night.

Another point- my father's father was in the US Navy in World War 2.  My mother's father served the United States Army as an engineer.  Later, after the war, he worked at Grumman Aerospace on Long Island.  That was his career.  My mother and her sister don't know anything about it- they don't know the details of his work.  I'm sure it was fine, but you never know.  Could my family, or certain members of the family line, be somehow ear-marked as a result of his occupation?  This may be unrelated, but a great series of books I recommend is the "Montauk Project- Experiments In Time" by engineer Preston B. Nichols and researcher Peter Moon.  They claimed that an occupied former Air Force base at Montauk Point, Long Island, continued the research that began with the Navy ship USS Eldridge in the 1940's which is known as the "Philadelphia Experiment."  The ship disappeared from the Navy Yard- literally!  The surviving crew all went insane, and those who died were actually embedded in the walls, hulls, etc. of the ship itself (there was even a movie made about this incident).  What happened was that the ship teleported into a different dimensional time-zone than from the one we are experiencing in our reality.  On re-appearing into our reality, the time reference was slightly askew, resulting in the tragic loss of life.  Apparently, the research continued a decade later at Montauk Point, Long Island.  In their series of 5 books about the Montauk Project, authors Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon investigate this.  Of particular interest here might be book 3 of the series, "The Pyramids of Montauk."  Peter Moon interviews members of the Montauk Tribe, and uncovers, with photo evidence, the former existence of pyramid mounds at Montauk Point in the area where Camp Hero now is, where the time/dimensional/conciousness experiments were taking place.  He touches on some of the lost histories of he Montauk people, which they related to him themselves, including what sounds like a legacy from Atlantis.  These mounds are probably much like the Pyramid Mounds I have noticed on Martha's Vineyard.  Also of note regarding the Montauk books- the authors do bring up the fact that these experiments were taking place on land that was formerly stolen out of the hands of the Montauk Tribe.  In fact, the land was considered a sacred "power place" by the sachems (also known as "pharaohs" amongst the Montauk themselves).  So the point is, that there was a modern-day misuse of power happening at a specific place of high energy which was formerly in the keeping of the guardians of the Montauk tribe.  The truth is, there are many, many instances of such modern day abuse of power happening in and around former sacred sites all over the country.  This is actually a very big problem.     

We still do not know how the situation stands about the truth of our reality.  For instance, are we ripping a hole in space?  And what are the implications of that?  Will Pinhead from the movie Hellraiser freakin' appear?  What is CERN?  These are serious questions.  About 16 or 17 years ago, while on a small road trip with a good friend, after graduating high school, we talked to an older gentleman in the parking lot of a McDonald's one night for 8 hours at the picnic table.  He had a full-blown graying beard and was ultimately of Welsh descent in terms of his ancestry.  He would only eat french fries.  He knew all about the ancient civilization of Egypt and talked about concepts such as time portals/ etc. within the pyramid chambers.  He had been to some of these places himself.  He also claimed that one can teleport inside the stone chambers- that this was actually one of their intended functions.  He said many great things, however my young mind at the time did not retain alot of what he was saying.  I remember that he used the Judy Collins song "Who Knows Where the Time Goes" as an example of a time-loop.  He said that the lyric referring to the "winter fire" meant the Sun during the rise of the Winter Solstice.  At that point in my life, I had never heard such a thing.  To this day, I still listen to that song around this time of year.  He also taught that one must also study Pyramid energy, positive and negative forces, and how to transmute those forces within oneself, etc.  One thing that struck me as the memory of that night comes back is that he kept referring to the Egyptian Pharaohs, not by their commonly referred to names, but by their Celtic names.  As I was reading some T.C. Lethbridge lately, this distinguished author and archaeologist did mention briefly that all the Pharaohs had at least 5 names.  As the Celtic-Iberian branch of people, in the ancient world, were a part of the Egyptian Dynasties, this makes sense.  But again, most people are blissfully unaware of the movements of people in the ancient past.  As a matter of fact, another great book is "Eden In the Altai" by Geoffrey Ashe. 

                      Well, that's all I have for now.  Life is an adventure.  Onwards and Upwards!                                            

4 comments:

  1. Note: Upon reflecting on some key highlights in my life for he past few years (dates of employment, etc.), I realize that my UFO sightings on the hillside in Milford, MA. occurred during the 2016-2017 period, and definatly not in 2018. Again, I am not the only witness to these glowing light orbs. "Real UFO News" channel on YouTube has videos for anyone interested to see what this person caught on film in the Milford/ Upton area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction: The YouTube Uploader's Channel is "Real UFO Videos" and NOT "Real UFO News."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some further observations on the Upton UFO as filmed on video shared in the link of this post: 1) it is an octahedron in shape. When considered as a whole unit Upper (heavenly) and Lower (Earthly/material), Pyramids are octahedrons in shape- even a quick look at the reference dictionary confirms this. In meditation/ magical rites of passage, the octahedron is a commonly used image as a concentration tool- full comprehension of this shape is said to be a doorway into other realities. 2) It looks like a Vimana, as described in the ancient Hindu literature. All images of Vimana's I have seen have this same octahedronal shape. I would assume that the flying machines attributed to other ancient cultures (the druids, the Atlanteans, etc.) would be very similar/ the same as this. For instance, I mentioned the druid Mog Ruith in the post. 3) Long before I ever started this blog, I had noticed certain octahedron-shaped boulders in the woods in the Milford/ Hopkinton area. My first thought was that these boulders looked like some kind of a Vimana or space-ship, yet they were rock. I could SENSE something profoundly spiritual about these boulders, and still do. More than that, I could sense and feel a spiritual presence around such unusually-shaped boulders. Out of all the boulders in that area I have seen and catalouged (hundreds), I am only thinking of a specific 2 or 3 which come to mind here. Could these boulders that I speak of, have once been spaceships that have somehow been concealed as boulders? (perhaps from some alchemical/trans-mutative process that these "higher intellegences" posessed.) The similarity between the octahedron UFO and these boulders I am thinking of is striking. Perhaps in some former age, this was their territory. I also feel that as far as ET's go, these are the "good guys."

    ReplyDelete
  4. In another UFO video from Milford, uploaded by "Real UFO Videos" to YouTube, the UFO is seen harassing a military jet-plane that is spraying Chem Trails. I would have to say that the "gods" have more wisdom in this case. If I was flying a UFO, I would also be harassing jet planes that are spraying Chem Trails. And yet in another video, after the UFO appears, a jet is seen chasing after it at super-sonic speed (breaking the mach barrier). In other words, the military is harassing these UFO's which are being flown by higher-spiritual beings. Also note: When I witnessed clusters of these UFO's back in 2016/2017, I did not see the detail of the octahedron shape. That is only apparent from the blow-up of the video. What I saw were luminescent orbs of white light, which is exactly what the UFO's in the Uploader's videos appear to be without zooming into the image of the craft. Perhaps I should also say this without spilling all of the beans, because some things are better left unsaid. During my experience with this phenomenon, I did experience some episodes of clair-audience.

    ReplyDelete