Wednesday, January 26, 2022

New Blog- UFO & Paranormal Research Group

 New Blog- UFO & Paranormal Research Group


I am now running two blogs on the Internet- this blog will remain my "go-to" for ancient stone sites.  But, I have had UFO and "other-worldly" experiences basically my whole life.  With that said, I am a well-balanced person between work, exercise, and the pursuit of my own interests- people I work with for instance know me as a hard worker and believe it or not, I am basically a "no-nonsense" kind of a guy.    However, I was that kid who read books in 6th grade (back in the mid 1990's) such as "Chariots of the Gods?" by Erich Von Daniken, "The Fire Came By" by Baxter & Atkins, and various books on the Loch Ness Monster phenomenon, instead of paying attention to my schoolwork.

I recently started my own research group, the "Tri County UFO & Paranormal Research Group", which is meant to catalogue UFO sightings/ encounters and just about everything paranormal in my local area such as cryptozoology, the possible existence of D.U.M.B.S. (Deep Underground Military Bases), any anecdotes or tales about the Little People, etc., that may relate to the Middlesex (aka Metro-west), Worcester, and Norfolk counties area such as the towns of Ashland, Hopkinton, Holliston, Medway, Milford, Millis, Upton, etc.

The link to the new blog is here:

Tri County UFO & Paranormal Research Group 

   I feel it is important to log some of my past experiences in these matters, as well as to provide an open forum or website where other people in the community can provide their testimony/ sighting reports on these subject matters.  I am keeping my sources anonymous, although I am trying to keep track of date/ time, locations, etc. as best as possible.  

Another disclaimer: Some people avoid the field of these subjects as if it were a plague.  Other people are enjoy the research, almost as if it were a personal or life "quest."  My take on it is, if you are not meant to experience or believe any of these things, than most likely you won't.  If on the other hand, you have had such sightings or experiences happen, and you keep getting new insight and findings on these matters (I would include the findings of ancient stone sites on this list, at least pertaining to my own personal experience), than this is somebody with an open mind, who might have a reason for such things to have unfolded in one's life.

Whichever camp YOU, the reader fall into, I still invite you to enjoy the new blog and to read it.  Also, if you have something to share, then contact the blog or the e-mail address: idofthemjh@gmail.com

The blog is just getting started.  I want to pack it with as much information as possible.  Thank you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment