Thursday, May 18, 2017

Slightly Off Topic- A John Lamb Lash Lecture



John Lamb Lash Lecture; Creation Mythos

True, some of JLL's perspectives are a bit controversial (such as what he has uncovered concerning gnosis).  Which is actually good and refreshing for a change.  I enjoy listening to his presentations.  He is currently addressing some issues concerning an investigation into the Mandela Effect.  I won't get into that here, one can always research it for themselves.  I did however, find a lot of universal themes which I think is well worth one's attention and understanding in the particular lecture I am going to share here, which is applicable to many disciplines, concerning the Sophianic Creation Myth, the perceptions of the ancient seers, the nature of reality, and some of the anomalies concerning our galaxy.

The lecture here, presented by John Lamb Lash is 50 minutes long.  Enjoy:





1 comment: